Problems posting on application

• Hello, I am having a problem with posting. The application forces scheduled posts but a minute too late, so it can’t publish. I have tried several different ways to fix it but with no change. I have tried changing the date and it still won’t publish my post. I was able to use it twice but it keeps happening. I am not sure if I am not understanding something or its a bug in the application. I have a screen recording of a test post, I thought it would help if needed. This started happening after the last update to the application on Google play store. Also, it is lagging a lot more than usual. Sometimes media files don’t submit when I try adding them to my site. The screen doesn’t fit when I try posting as well. Right now the website is cut off and I can’t see everything I am trying to post. It’s a bit frustrating. The same thing happens when I use my tablet as well. Thank you. I really love WordPress. You guys are awesome.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Is there any improvement if you deleted and re-install the Android app?

Also, would you please verify the URL of the site you’re attempting to post to?

• The topic ‘Problems posting on application’ is closed to new replies.