Problem with loader

• Hello,

When I click on “older posts” button after i scroll down, posts load but when i try to continue scrolling down they just disappear, and aren’t visible. I have tried several things, changing options in options/reading but without success.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• As you do not have footer widgets, would you like to enable infinite scroll? See here https://en.support.wordpress.com/infinite-scroll/

• When I enable infinite scroll (which i did again after your suggestion) loader is skipping every second page – after page 1 it shows page 3 and then continues to constantly skip between pages, showing posts from page 4 and 5, or 6 and 7 etc. I tried to solve this by disabling infinite scroll in the first place, but without success.

• Hello,

Almost a week passed and I got no answer.

I still have the same problem:
    When I click on “older posts” button after i scroll down, posts load but when i try to continue scrolling down they just disappear, and aren’t visible.

The blog I need help with is politfilm.com.

• Hello again, i still have the same problem.

When I click on “older posts” button after i scroll down, posts load but when i try to continue scrolling down they just disappear, and aren’t visible. I have tried several things, changing options in options/reading but without success.

Can you help me in any way?

The blog I need help with is politfilm.com

• The topic ‘Problem with loader’ is closed to new replies.