preview doesn’t match post view

• I bought the edit CSS option, my theme that we’re editing is Sapphire.

We’be been using dummy posts to test our CSS and everything looks good once it’s posted but the preview doesn’t match the final post. The preview looks totally different and is missing widgets.

I’m ok with this anomaly so long as it’s not going to cause a problem for the actual posts in the future. I’ll just make due and assume that my preview does not reflect my new CSS.

Has anyone run into this before? I searched the forum and found nothing.

Thanks!!
    Julia

• I use sapphire also. And widgets never show in preview. Widgets never show on an individual blog post. Only when looking at blog in its’ entirety. The only exception is when viewing an individual page. Widgets will show in that instance.

• Let me make what I said clear. It is normal, what you’re experiencing for the Sapphire theme. It’s the way it is designed.

• diamondfistwerny,

Thanks!!! I thought I’d probably be fine but this is going public to a very large mailing list and I AHD to be sure.

Thanks for being so quick! You’re awesome!

• Good luck with your project thingie and you ought to leave your blog link, if you want. I’m nosey and love checking out new things. :P

• When it’s ready of course, I’ve got dummy text in there right now that shouldn’t see the light of day. ;-]

Now if I could only get my avatar photo to change on the forum to the one on my blog…..

Thanks!!

• The topic ‘preview doesn’t match post view’ is closed to new replies.