Posting On Different Pages?

• Hey!

I’ve got multiple pages on my site that I’m trying to post to… but everything just posts directly to one page instead of the page I try and designate it. I’ve tried to post according to category but for some reason that is not working for me.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I have been trying to figure out the same problem.

You are right to categorize them – but for the posts to show up you need to add those categories to your top level menu. To do that go to customize>>menus>>main menu>>add items.

You will see that here you can delete the pages and add the categories. Then when you create a new post and categorize it, it will appear under the category that you just added to the menu.

The problem I am having with this is that those pages then display ‘Category: [category name]’ as a large title at the top of the page. I can’t figure out how to remove this title – it’s ugly and basically looks lame! If you (or anyone else) has figured this out I would love to know!

• Hi @jualaasha, I see you have categories on your menu now. Is this working for you, or do you still need help with this issue?

• @dcobrown, you have 4 sites associated with your username, so I don’t know which you need help with. To remove the titles on Category pages would require custom CSS and that is part of the WordPress.com Premium and Business plans.

• The topic ‘Posting On Different Pages?’ is closed to new replies.