Portfolio pages not showing after domain mapping

• Hello, I have a WordPress site using the Illustratr theme. I just recently mapped the domain to wordpress.com and all of a sudden my portfolio pages are not loading. I’m getting an error message saying:
    “Oops! That page can’t be found.

It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?”

I tried clearing my browser’s cache. That did not fix the problem.

The nameservers have been successfully transferred. Any idea what might be causing this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I just opened your site and I’m seeing your portfolio pages. DNS changes can take a while to take effect, they probably hadn’t fully propagated yet. If you’re still having trouble, can you give me a link to the project that isn’t loading?

• The problem was actually this little bug: “If any of the Portfolio page links result in a “Page Not Found” error, this can be easily fixed by disabling and re-enabling the Portfolio content type. Go to Settings → Writing → Your Custom Content Types, uncheck the “Portfolio Projects” option, save your changes, and then re-check the “Portfolio Projects” option and save your changes again.”

Documented here: http://en.support.wordpress.com/portfolios/

• Oookay. Glad you found our troubleshooting tips there!

You’re all set then?

• The topic ‘Portfolio pages not showing after domain mapping’ is closed to new replies.