Please Help with Information!

• I have just started my blog here 4 months. I did not know the policy. So whoever follow me I followed them back! Whoever like me, I liked them back just as a formality. In the meanwhile I have been blocked to follow and staff fix it and informed me it was a system error. So I felt no problem, keep following, no problem!

In the background one staff warned me to do so near future but unfortunately (as I did not check future reply) I failed to see the warning from him! But suddenly system disable me to follow permanently!

When I realise it’s a great issue, I unfollow all the 2000 blogs I followed! Now I’m just following 5 blogs only who are very important. But I’m still unable to follow.

Now I realise, I should follow only selective blogs not everyone! Follow back is not the rule, I am able to like others but came to know same can be happened with liking too! But I take the stand, not to like back, not to follow everyone! Yes, it’s too late!

1. But is it the real remedy to get back following features? Or I will never get following action back?

2.When I have learnt and take action to solve the issue, will wordpress help me? I don’t know!

3.Should I wait gently without taking any action and it will solve by the time?

4.Or I should delete this blog permanently?
    5.Or I should upgrade to business plan to solve the issue?
    6.Or I should start self hosted blog to get rid of it?

Being an expert it is very easy to do and know everything when you are trained but you should put yourself at the place of mine, and should realise how every moment a negative energy flow when I write and work hard for my blog!
    Wish a refreshing morning will come! Thank You. Have a good day!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello again, I have tagged this thread for a Staff follow up. Thanks for your patience while they get back to you.

Staff: https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/unable-to-follow-this-blog/#post-3260913

• Thank you very much Moderator, Just Jennifer! I am in a big problem! Any help is very important and essential now for my blog! What can I say, but lots of thanks for the step you taken, thank you very much!

• Again, please stop creating new threads on this issue in which we advised you multiple times to reply here:

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/unable-to-follow-this-blog/

We would have no choice but to ban you from the forums if you continue to create these threads.

Closing this thread.

• The topic ‘Please Help with Information!’ is closed to new replies.