please help me fast my businness is on hold

• i cant connect m,y old domain to my website and i cant use my titan account because of that, i need help fast my business is on hold please help fast

my old domain is:

lihiland.com

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Your domain connection expired over a month ago. You mustwait untill a Staff member is available to sort this out.

• Hi there,

I have sent you a manual payment to the email connected to the account you are contacting us from. Please provide the payment for the domain subscription for lihiland.com and then post in this thread to confirm that the payment has been made. Then, we’ll proceed with restoring the domain for you. Let me know if you do not see the manual payment email in your inbox.

Thanks!

• Hello there,

The lihiland.com domain is restored to your WordPress.com account. You can go to Upgrades → Domains and set the custom domain as the site’s primary address. Click here to learn more.

Of course, feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need more details about this. We are always happy to help!

• The topic ‘please help me fast my businness is on hold’ is closed to new replies.