Please answer my Question

• If I buy premium plan, will I be able to use this wordpress site as a movies website so people can watch movies online? and does the premium plan include a domain like .com .net ?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Please see here for details: https://wordpress.com/pricing/

Yes, you will get a free domain.

Yes, you can use it as a video site.

• What is the maximum storage of one video file? ex : 500 mb, 1gb? 2gb?
    And is there any way to pay Bussiness monthly?

• Hello there, All plans include a custom domain or domain mapping. When you purchase a plan, you pay annually at checkout and the plan is auto-renewed after 11 months. There is no monthly payment plan available with WordPressdotcom regardless of plan.

The maximum upload size for a single file is about 1GB. There are no bandwidth charges to you, but keep in mind that someone trying to view your video at that size may also incur bandwidth charges. This is especially critical if someone is viewing your video on a mobile data plan.

If you don’t own the content you wish to upload, I would encourage you to read the WordPressdotcom Terms of Service to ensure that your site and its content comply.

Let us know if you have any other question.

• Hi there,

With the WordPress.com Premium plan, you’ll be able to upload videos of up to 1.4 GB in size but we recommend not going over 1GB per video.

Also, I want to point out that it is not allowed to upload movies you don’t own as this is a violation of our Terms of Service and may result in the suspension of your site.

• The topic ‘Please answer my Question’ is closed to new replies.