PDF file uploads but can’t open.

• Hello all and Merry Christmas.
    Being fairly new, I’ve attempted several times to upload a PDF file to my Blog. I have in the past done so many times with success, but recently I have not been able to open the file after it’s posted on the Blog.

I realize this question had been asked a week or so ago, and the writer was told WP was aware of the problem and had corrected it.

Is there still a problem at WP? I really need to get a few of these PDF files uploaded.

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. My Blog address is: http:\\mountclemens6.wordpress.com

Again, thanks for any and all help, and Happy Holidays to all!

Fred

• Sorry I forgot to point out that the latest upload is the only one not working. It is under the “January 2009 Tentative Schedule”

If you click on that link under the “Recent Posts” you will notice the PDF File name “tentative-schedule 1-09”

Usually the file would be a blue color, and when moving your mouse pointer to it, it would change to a hand and the file would kinda blink with a line under it. Then when clicking on it the PDF file would open.

But this time the file is not blue and doesn’t open.

Am missing something on my uploading process maybe?

I have noticed that this is the first time since the new updated Dashboard was put into service.

Thanks again for any and all help.

Fred

• Thank you vivianpaige, it worked!

You probably don’t realize how valuable you are here, but please never quit giving us your guidance and instructions.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!

Fred

• The topic ‘PDF file uploads but can’t open.’ is closed to new replies.