Payment is successful but my plan is not upgraded to premium!

• I purchased a premium plan with OVO payment method, this method is available in my area (Indonesia), It was successful but My plan does not upgrade yet, it’s still in a free plan, and I haven’t got any notifications. Can you help me? Thanks.

• Hi –

Is it possible that you purchased the plan under a different user account? To find the right account, go to https://wpchrg.wordpress.com/ and use the contact support link on the right hand side of the page. That will put you in touch with our billing department.

Another option is to recover the account with the financial details (don’t share them here!) https://en.support.wordpress.com/account-recovery/

• Hi, Thank you for your reply.

I don’t think so. I have another WordPress account under different email but it’s not public yet and I checked it’s still a free plan too. I sent a message to support email with all details, I hope they can help me to fix my problem.

• Thanks! I can see you reached out to our billing team directly. They may need more information, so please watch for a response from them and follow up via email.

Cheers!

• Yes, sure! But I wonder, is it true that I can pay for a premium plan with the OVO method in Indonesia? is there any member in Indonesia as well using OVO to purchase a plan? I’m so worried about this… I talked to OVO company too, and they said the payment was successful and they will do investigate and give me further information through email….. It is complicated and frustrated me, I can’t continue my work until this problem solved. Thank you for your help.

• Hi there,

On WordPress.com we don’t offer OVO as a payment method. So It’s highly unlikely that you have used that service to purchase a plan from us.

However, since you have already contacted our Billing team please wait for their reply as they’re the ones to help you out.

• The topic ‘Payment is successful but my plan is not upgraded to premium!’ is closed to new replies.