notifications and reblogs

• Not only am I unable to read my notifications from the ‘bell’ drop down icon in dashboard, but now I discover I cannot reblog anything by anyone from anywhere.
    Also in order to leave a comment on some sites, I now have to ‘pick’ which social media I’m on and wait for it to load. That little gem
    wordpress.com/public.api/connect/
    from the other day is still apparent and my like does not appear, though it says I’ve ‘liked’ it. That is of course if the ‘Likes’ have actually loaded and not ‘loading………………………..’ and nothing else.
    Please explain what is going on???

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Can you please tell us the browser, including version number, that you’re using? And can you give the URL of a site where you’re experiencing these issues?

It sounds like we’re not able to detect that you’re logged into your account when you visit other sites, which points to a problem with browser cookies.

So first make sure your browser isn’t blocking third-party cookies, and disable any browser add-ons that could be doing that. Then delete all WordPress.com cookies from your browser and log back in.

Does this make any difference?

What about if you log in using an incognito/private browser session, or a completely different browser?

• The topic ‘notifications and reblogs’ is closed to new replies.