No ad served

• Into my earning section of word ads it shows 0 ad served but into my site stats it shows 4800ad served why this is happening.

• Hi there,

WordAds earnings depend on a variety of factors:

* The amount of traffic your site gets.

* Advertisers’ budgets for the month (they tend to spend more around holidays and higher sales periods).

* Where the majority of the traffic is coming from. (North American ad placements currently payout at a much greater level than ads from other regions).

* How many visitors are using ad-blockers.

* The content of your posts and pages can also effect which advertisers want to advertise and how much they will pay to advertise on your site.

• Means 4800 people uses adblock ? It’s unbelievable also impossible. How it’s possible that “0” ads served into 4800. Your stats are not right. My mostly visitors are using mobile and mobile users don’t use adblocker in India.

• Hi,

I see it’s higher than 0 but not by much.

– Right now your ads are showing only at the bottom of your posts. You might pick a theme that has more WordAds placement areas.

– Please bear in mind, advertisers are purchasing ads based on what will help their business. They’ll review your site and traffic sources, and if it’s a good fit for what they’re selling, they’ll buy space on your site. If it’s not a good fit, they may not show ads at all.

– Also, while I’m doubting this is an issue, if you’re using any automated/paid traffic from bots, for example, those will usually not display ads. Again, it wouldn’t be helpful to the advertiser, so they won’t pay to show ads to that kind of traffic.

I hope that explanation helps a bit.

• The topic ‘No ad served’ is closed to new replies.