next post block doesn’t show up when not logged in – bug?

• @staff-jamesh Hi :) Yes that helps! Aspect ratios tinkering is how I fixed it and now the images are displaying properly on both desktop and mobile.

Yes those could be two new features for sure.

1) Higher image size limit for featured images.

2) Percentage based dimension limits for the image block.

All of this also led me to notice how there isn’t a basic free theme for simple image posting. I had thought that a simple theme that display a single image in full size on the home page would be more common. I don’t know, maybe I am the only one looking for this? I should probably open another topic to discuss it.

• Hi! @girlsarebeautifull

I couldn’t find any free themes with your specific requirements either. However I am not sure a particular theme is needed for this requirement as you can add an Image Block with your preferred dimensions on all block themes.

I also think you might find our collection of Portfolio themes helpful: https://wordpress.com/themes/filter/portfolio

• @staff-semaj hello Semaj :)
    You are absolutelly right that there are great full screen themes on the portfolio cathegory: Pomme, Covr, Fotograma, Arbutus.
    In the end what I wanted is even simpler and that’s probably why I didn’t give these themes a second look and just went with Dawson. It also helped me to understand a bit of how everything works to customize it and now it looks perfect for me.

• I’m so glad to hear that you have this sorted. We will be nearby if anything else is needed in the future. Take care!

Reply to next post block doesn’t show up when not logged in – bug?