Newsy theme: customize navigation bar

• I have looked at it too long. If you are seeing it as OK, I am going to leave it. Thank you for the comment — that’s as helpful as the instruction. You’re a good egg.

• Can you help me with links? I notice on my browsers — Safari and Chrome — the links are not coming through consistently. If you look at the first and second posts currently on the site, the names “Gaylord Nelson,” “Edmund Muskie,”and “Henry Jackson” on the first, and “Russ Cussick” on the second, are all supposed to be blue links. At present, only “Gaylord Nelson” is showing as a blue link, the others are black type, though they show as links if you hover. Also, they all appear as underlined in the post edit window, but none do in the posted piece. I would like links to be underlined in the actual posts. Can you help? Yet again?

• The posts referred to above are now the second and third, which you would have figured out.

• I figured it out. It was so stupid, I don’t want to talk about it.

• Glad to hear you figured it out! Sometimes it helps to post about something or get a 2nd person to help out before you figure something seemingly simple out. That’s not stupid at all. :)

Cheers.

• Absolutely true.

BTW, loving your photos of one of my favorite parts of the state.

• The topic ‘Newsy theme: customize navigation bar’ is closed to new replies.