Newer Regulus theme on wordpress.com only?

• I’m trying to migrate a wordpress.com blog to one with my own hosting, problem is that I’m using the Regulus theme which apparently is newer on wordpress.com than on the template creator’s site (I already contacted him about this). The difference being that on the wordpress.com version when an image has a caption the text shows up inside the image box, but in the latest downloadable version of Regulus the text shows below the image separate from the image box. Is there a way to fix this or to get the version of Regulus theme used on wordpress.com?

Thanks

• We don’t know. WordPress.COM updated all the themes here themselves for the captions, and the theme authors were not likely involved in it at all. The caption thing is going to be between you and the theme designer. Most likely the designer is going to suggest that you delve into the PHP and CSS to fix it yourself.

For support on self-hosted blogs, you need to inquire at http://wordpress.ORG/support/ .

• The topic ‘Newer Regulus theme on wordpress.com only?’ is closed to new replies.