New site not working

• I recently added a new site pfg-pfg.com to my account 2 days ago and I want to start setting it up but each time I go to the URL, it keeps redirecting me to the primary site edusearchuk.com. Is this in any way linked to the notice on the domain settings that says: “We are setting up pfg-pfg.com for you. It should start working immediately, but may be unreliable during the first 72 hours.”

Secondly, I notice pfg-pfg.com is not among the list of sites connected to my account. Why?

Lastly, how do I delete or remove sites I do not use from my account?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

each time I go to the URL, it keeps redirecting me to the primary site edusearchuk.com

That domain loads the site titled “PFG&PFG Management Services” for me. Please check if clearing your browser cache makes any difference.

Secondly, I notice pfg-pfg.com is not among the list of sites connected to my account. Why?

Do you mean at My Sites ->Switch Site? I can see it listed there, so this is likely also a browser caching problem. Let me know if clearing the cache doesn’t help for that.

Lastly, how do I delete or remove sites I do not use from my account?

To completely delete a site, go to My Site ->Switch Site and select the site you want to delete – if you have any hidden sites you can also search for them there to select them. Next click on Settings – the option to delete the site is at the bottom of that screen.

Note that if you want to delete a site with active upgrades you’ll first need to cancel the upgrades from the Purchases page:

https://wordpress.com/me/purchases/

Delete a Website

If you just want to hide a site from the list at My Sites ->Switch Site without completely deleting the site, you can do that from the My Blogs page in WP-Admin:

https://edusearchuk.wordpress.com/wp-admin/index.php?page=my-blogs

• Thank you Kokkieh, the issues have been resolved before you checked. Thanks for your help.

• This has been resolved. Thanks

• The topic ‘New site not working’ is closed to new replies.