Need Help with Recent Comments Section

• When someone leaves a comment on my post I would like the entire comment to show in full. Right now you have to click COMMENT in order to see any comments that have posted. I have seen many wordpress blogs where the comment and the answer all show all the time. How can I make that happen?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The blog you specified at praycookblog.com does not appear to be hosted at WordPress.com.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• You are posting to the wrong support forum. Your site has this link in the footer Proudly powered by WordPress as it’s a WordPress.org install. You must post to http://wordpress.org/support/ to get help with that site.

• The topic ‘Need Help with Recent Comments Section’ is closed to new replies.