My Zapier can’t connect to wordpress

• Can an Admin please look for any plugin or something that prevents the connection to my wordpress account. Or maybe it’s because of any settings?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

Please, keep in mind that the Zapier plugin wasn’t developed by WordPress.com, so we’re not too familiar with how it works, and our support is quite limited.

From what I see on this support page they have, there are a few things to check, but for your site, all of them are fine. As they mention in that support article, you’ll need to contact them at the following link to see if there’s any connectivity issue with your site and Zapier: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Also, what you can do is uninstall the plugin, install it again, and run the setup to see if that fixed the connection.

If you have any more questions or need further help, please feel free to reach out.

• Zapier notes that Jetpack may have issues with their plugin.

It’s a shame, as Zapier is one of the better automation providers. They’re relatively easy to use and accessible to clients without any automation experience. It should be compatible with wordpress.com/ jetpack.

This falls on WordPress.com as much as it does Zapier.

• Hi there!

I understand the sentiment. It is up to plugin developers to have their plugins compatible with hosting platforms like WP.com. I’ll still pass on the feedback to our team. Thanks for the report :)

Reply to My Zapier can’t connect to wordpress