My Instagram feed isn't showing up if using the WordPress app on phone

• Hi everyone,

As titled. It shows up if using a desktop just fine. It also shows up on mobile if I search my blog but when using the app, my Instagram feed isn’t there. Is this just a bug or is there something I can do to make it shows on the app? Thank you!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Where exactly in the app are you looking at your site? If you tap the View Site option in the app it should open your site in the browser on your phone, and there the widget should be visible.

If you tap on a post in the Reader, then the widget won’t show. That is normal. The post view in the Reader shows only the content of the post itself, not the rest of your site. The only way to view the full site with all widgets is via a browser.

• @kokkieh Thank you for your reply. Yeh I was referring to the reader on app. If that’s the way it is, then guess nothing much I can do about it lol

• There is a button in the Reader you can tap to get taken to the site itself, and people who follow your site via email will get a link to your site itself, not the Reader view, so people who follow via the Reader can still get to your site if they want to.

• The topic ‘My Instagram feed isn't showing up if using the WordPress app on phone’ is closed to new replies.