My blogpost is copied at wordpress.com [plagiarism issue]

• I think the pattern of behavior is pretty well-established here and that blogger simply cannot be trusted. I’ve seen them kill blogs like that before, so hopefully they will kill this one as well.

• Um, DO note I wasn’t talking about Dr Mike!

• ^The commenter is a spammer please remove there comment ^

• We do pay attention to copyright infringement reports. We have to be careful with informal reports because the blogger in question might have permission to publish that material, or might have obtained it from a different source. We generally need to give the blogger a chance unless we receive a valid DMCA takedown notice or have additional verifiable information.

Also please bear in mind that staff have more information available to them, including correspondence with the blog owner.

• @technicalbliss,

I have seen various comments from Dr. Mike, from time to time in last
    couple of months and usually Dr. Mike, never has anything
    nice to say about WortdPress, or Automattic,

• <i>Also please bear in mind that staff have more information available to them, including correspondence with the blog owner. </i>

Does this also include blog owners of “WordPress <i>powered</i>” blogs? (i.e., Are You Riled Up? – is proudly powered by WordPress MU running on Local Ferret. Create a new blog and join in the fun!
    Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).) If “wordpress” isn’t part of the URL, does that mean that staff have no say about the legalities of the site in question?

I ask this because these sites
    http://riled.localferret.com/bushreich-to-congress-pass-the-bailout-or-martial-law/
    and
    http://bailout.trippinpipe.com/bushreich-to-congress-pass-the-bailout-or-martial-law/
    Have been stripping content from other people’s blogs.
    “Mu” was running other “WordPress powered” sites this year and stripping content, but got shut down. He/she is up and running again.

OrgAbuseHandle: SAIRC-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: Spry Abuse Incident Response Center
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-206-838-9051
    OrgAbuseEmail: (email visible only to moderators and staff)

OrgNOCHandle: SPRYN-ARIN
    OrgNOCName: Spry NOC
    OrgNOCPhone: +1-206-838-9051
    OrgNOCEmail: (email visible only to moderators and staff)

OrgTechHandle: SPRYN-ARIN
    OrgTechName: Spry NOC
    OrgTechPhone: +1-206-838-9051
    OrgTechEmail: (email visible only to moderators and staff)

I’ve already sent complaints to both advertisers bannered on both pages.

• The topic ‘My blogpost is copied at wordpress.com [plagiarism issue]’ is closed to new replies.