More Vigilance queries

• SOme further questions about the Vigilance theme which I’ve just moved to:

1. I want to be able to include both posts and pages under a title in my Custom Header – at the moment I can list a post because it’s organised by Categories. Is there any way to organise Pages by Category too? I want it all to come under the one header – in this case ‘Christina Stead’. (You can see the relevant Pages that I also want to include listed in the Sidebar).
    2. Is it possible to remove the by Author/’by Kate Webb’ tag – everything on the blog is by me and I don’t want to keep saying it.
    3. Is it possible to move the tags to the bottom of the post? They are an irritant at the top.
    4. Finally, is it possible to increase the size of the blog title?

And, again, I want to know if I can do all/any of this without a CS Upgrade.

Thanks,

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• 1. Pages can’t be organized by category, only Posts.Having said that, you can do what you want by using a Custom Menu. http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/

2-4 all require the CSS Upgrade, which you should only purchase if you have a working knowledge of CSS, since there is no official support and a handful of forum volunteers to assist should things go pear-shaped on your blog.

• The topic ‘More Vigilance queries’ is closed to new replies.