Monétisation par les publicités

• L’historique de mes bénéfices sur mon WordAds Gains s’arrête en juin 2023. Pourtant, je suis bien client Premium pour mon site web. Que se passe-t-il ? Comment résoudre cela ?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there,

I translated your message as:

The history of my profits on my WordAds Gains ends in June 2023. However, I am indeed a Premium customer for my website. What is going on ? How to solve this?

Looking at your ads dashboard, I see that your profits correlate directly with the number of advertisements served. To increase ad revenue, I recommend focusing on increasing site traffic so that more ads can be displayed. We have a great help document to help with this here:

WP
    Increase Your Site’s Traffic
    4 min read
    One of the most frequent questions from website owners is how to get more people to visit their site. There’s no magic formula, but there are ways to get more views with a few tools and best practices. Promote Your Content With Blaze With a few clicks, you can advertise your content on some of the millions of pages across WordPress.com and Tumblr using our service called Blaze. With

If you are looking for more information on how advertising profits are calculated please check our guide here:

WP
    Earn Money From Ads
    7 min read
    If you want to make money with advertisements on your WordPress.com site, WordAds is our official advertising program for site owners. This guide will show you how to start earning an income from ads with WordAds. About WordAds Enable WordAds on your site to start showing ads throughout your content. We do all the hard work for you — including placing the ads, negot

Hope this helps!

• Hello!

So, it is normal that I see that (below) ?

I have a second question. I noticed that when I open my website as a visitor from another browser (so not even connected on wordpress) without adblockes on, I don’t see any advertisements. Is that just while I set several visible on the right side?

Thank you for your answers!

• Hello there,

I have a second question. I noticed that when I open my website as a visitor from another browser (so not even connected on wordpress) without adblockes on, I don’t see any advertisements. Is that just while I set several visible on the right side?

Ads may or may not appear depending on your specific location and a number of other factors.

The ads on each page of the site are placed dynamically through a real-time bidding process. Advertisers bid for the ad spots on your site based on a variety of factors including — but not limited to — age of the site, content, amount of traffic, demographics of the traffic, advertiser interest, and user engagement with the ads.

If I open your site, I can see ads on the right-hand side, and within individual posts.

Please feel free to reply to this message if you have any other questions and have a great day!

• Hi @francaisrelaxavecesteban, I wanted to talk on this further since I talked to the ads team:

• Earlier today, we made adjustments to be sure ads are coming through. I can see that’s working now.
    • The ads team mentioned that with the current traffic, you probably won’t want so many ads spots in the side bar. You’ll want to focus on building up organic traffic for a while then add those back in slowly.

Hoping this helps!

• The topic ‘Monétisation par les publicités’ is closed to new replies.