modlook

• Hello so I’ve been using the free package but now I want to buy the business package but when I try to register my information it appears a message that says that all my purchase are désactiveted and I have to contact the staff to re activate it !!!! So please help me

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I checked your account and your ability to purchase upgrades has been disabled and you should’ve received a notification in your dashboard in regards to this. We cannot assist you in the forums, but use the notification on your dashboard to reach our payments staff and they will address this issue with you.

Thanks,

• Hey I just contacted them but since no one replied to me and I have been waiting for 2 weeks !
    it’s really a shame that a platform like WORDPRESS takes a long time to respond to problems like mine
    Hope they will help me as soon

• Hi,
    the first ticket was opened 4 days ago. Our team has in fact replied to you so I would suggest checking your spam/junk folders.
    If you have more questions, please reply to the email we sent you.

This is not something we can solve here, on the forums so I’ll be closing this thread.

• The topic ‘modlook’ is closed to new replies.