Mobile friendly issues

• I have tried a few plug ins and am now trying custom css with media queries and am still struggling to get my site to be mobile friendly, images will not resize properly.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Mobile responsiveness is controlled by your theme, so you need to contact your theme’s designer for help with this, as it appears you’re using a custom-designed theme.

If you designed the theme yourself, please try asking in the advanced WordPress forums over on WordPress.org:

https://wordpress.org/support/forums/wp-advanced/

The forum you’re posting in now only provides support for sites hosted on WordPress.com, and with our own themes found at WordPress.com/themes. We cannot help here with sites using the open source WordPress software, or with third party themes and plugins for that software.

• Hi there!

I have also faced the issue for sometime. My Site was not mobile friendly. I was using custom made wordpress theme. Afterwards I moved to Genesis wordpress themes and thankfully the issue resolved. Mobile responsiveness is an important and most critical point of websites these days. That’s I managed to solve the problem here at this

Regards

• The topic ‘Mobile friendly issues’ is closed to new replies.