Migrate site from wix to wordpress

• I have a website that is build on wix & now due to seo limitations on wix, i need to transfer my website from wix to wordpress.
    Does wordpress have any tools using which i can move the website to wordpress without having to code & build everything from scratch. Or are there any third party tools available that you can recommend which can help me do this
    For reference: loosekilos.com
    this is the website that i need to migrate

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi –

Thanks for writing to us. There is not coding experience needed to build a site on WordPress.com.

Can you share more details about your project? What goals do you have? What limitations were you finding? What functionality do you need? That information will help us point you in the right direction and talk about next steps to get things moved over.

All of our hosting plans are visible for comparison of features and price on https://wordpress.com/pricing/ and I can answer any questions you have about that information.

Of course, if you’d prefer to have us build the site we can do that too. See here: https://builtbywp.com/

• @bunneebeans,

i need to transfer my website from wix to wordpress.
    Does wordpress have any tools using which i can move the website to wordpress without having to code & build everything from scratch.

Hi. The Import from Wix support page might be be helpful in narrowing down your options. Regarding an existing domain, the “How do I use my domain?” question in the FAQ section of that support page provides links to support pages relevant to a couple of options. Other options regarding domains would be covered in the Domains support page.

• The Import from Wix support page begins with the introduction:

Our Wix Importer is a quick way to move your content. All you have to do is provide your Wix site’s web address (called a URL). When the import is complete, you’ll have a site that’s pre-filled with your content and ready to be your new home on the web.

which is followed by sections that provide special instructions depending upon whether you’re importing to a new or existing WordPress.com site, and what type of content is to be imported.

• The topic ‘Migrate site from wix to wordpress’ is closed to new replies.