Merging accounts so that two private blogs can be associated with one email

• The site linked above is actually not the one I need help with, but is my public account. My question is about two private blog accounts that I also hold under different email addresses.

1. I would like to start a new blog page for professional purposes under an existing email address. Let’s call that account/email A. When I tried to do so, I discovered that the email was already in use from an account a friend and I set up many years ago for a purpose that is no longer relevant and I had forgotten about. There is some content there that we will not be using anytime soon, but which I would like to move to account/email B until we can decide what, if anything to keep or delete.
    2. I understand that one is not allowed to have more than one account per email address, but since we have not been and will not be using this blog for public purposes anymore, I actually do not need Account A. I would like blog A to go under personal Account/Email B as a second private blog, which I believe is allowed, and I would like to repurpose Email A to set up new professional account/blog C. I have too many email addresses for different purposes already and do not need to confuse matters with yet another one right now.
    3. I have already tried to change the email for Blog A to Email B and to transfer Blog A to Account B, neither of which appears to have worked. Please advise if and how it is possible to accomplish what I need. Thank you.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• This is not a domain or payment question. These tags were added by mistake and I cannot remove them. Sorry.

• Can you share details of which email and site you would like under each account, so we can determine why the email change or transfer didn’t work?

You can also email us at help@wordpress.com from the email of the accounts in question, so we can verify site ownership and help you with more detailed next steps.

Reply to Merging accounts so that two private blogs can be associated with one email