Menus

• Can’t find where to work with my menus, afdd pages for drop down menu on header

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

It looks like you are just getting started with a site for your business, yes? If so I’m curious to know a bit more about what you had in mind. I see your site is using the Twenty Twenty Three theme, are you trying to set up your site to look like the demo here? https://twentytwentythreedemo.wordpress.com/

Did you have something else in mind perhaps? Do you happen to have any sites that you are drawing inspiration from or trying to emulate that might serve as a good example of what you are after?

Dropdown menus can be created by following the steps here:

WP
    Menus » Create Drop-Down Menus
    6 min read
    A dropdown menu, or sub-menu, shows additional items when you hover or click on an item in your menu. They can be useful for keeping your menu clean and organized. This guide will show you how to create a drop-down menu. 📌 To determine which section of this guide to follow, visit your dashboard and check under Appearance on the left side. If you see Editor, use the Site Editor sectio

However, before you set up your menu you will want to create all the pages you need since a menu is intended to link existing pages in your header. It does not work to set up the menu first as you might think.

You can find step-by-step advice on how to set up your first site by taking our free self-guided course here: https://wordpress.com/learn/courses/create-your-site/

If you prefer to have us set up your site for you and then hand you the keys, we can do that too! Our team of WordPress.com experts will take then business info and content you provide them, and 5 page website in 4 business days, and the results are very professional looking! More info here:

WP
    Built By WordPress.com Express: Website Design Service
    4 min read
    Let us build your custom 5-page website in 4 business days by answering a few questions and submitting your content. What is Built By WordPress.com Express? Our website-building service is for anyone who wants a polished website fast: small businesses, personal websites, bloggers, clubs or organizations, and more. Answer a few questions, submit your content, and we’ll handle the rest

• The topic ‘Menus’ is closed to new replies.