Menu colors in Untitled theme

• I’m using the Untitled theme and would like to change the menu colors. I have figured out how to change the Site Title using:

.site-title a {
    color: #e1512f;
    text-decoration: none;

but have not been able to figure out which selector to use for the menus.

My url is: snackexchange.wordpress.com

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I would also like to change the drop down menus under “Our Team.”

Thanks for your help!

• This thread will be moved to the CSS Forum for you where you will get the help your need with your CSS editing. Please do not create a duplicate thread.

• Thanks Timethief!

I figured out how to change the menu colors but can’t figure out the drop down colors…both the background and text color.

• I don’t help with CSS editing and it’s a long weekend. You will have to wait patiently until those who do help with CSS editing log in and work their way from the earliest requests for CSS help to your thread.

• but have not been able to figure out which selector to use for the menus.

Here is an example of all the main menu color code settings I could find for the Untitled theme. I used crazy colors so they would be obvious to find in the examples. You can take this example and change the color names to color codes of your choice.

.site-title a{color:#e1512f;text-decoration:none;font-size:4em;word-spacing:300px;margin:-45px;padding:0 5px}#masthead{display:block;width:978px;height:165px;color:#fff;background:url('http://snackexchange.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/logo_tansparent.jpg') Center no-repeat;padding-top:100px}.main-navigation a{color:#e1512f;display:block;margin:0;font-size:.9em;padding:60px 0 5px;word-spacing:4px}.site-content{position:relative;top:-75px}.widget-area{position:relative;top:35px}.main-navigation li ul li a{background:#fff;color:#e1512f}.main-navigation ul ul{background-color:#fff;-webkit-box-shadow:none;box-shadow:none}.page-title{display:none}#content{margin-top:57px}

.main-navigation a {
    	color: red;
    }
    .main-navigation li:hover > a {
    	color: green;
    }
    .main-navigation ul ul a {
    	color: beige;
    }
    .main-navigation ul ul :hover > a {
    	color: hotpink;
    }
    .main-navigation li.current_page_item a,
    .main-navigation li.current-menu-item a {
    	color: darkred;
    }
    .main-navigation li.current_page_item a:hover,
    .main-navigation li.current-menu-item a:hover {
    	color: brickred;
    }

If you need to look up color codes, this might be a good site for that: http://0to255.com/

• The topic ‘Menu colors in Untitled theme’ is closed to new replies.