Making my site multilingual with premium theme

• Hi there,

I want to translate my site so it will be in Dutch and English. I read on the wordpress-site there are 3 options for doing this and I’m now thinking about duplicate my Dutch site and translate this into English, so basically two sites precisely the same except for the language.
    Problem is that I have a premium theme, is it possible to use my theme twice? It’s actually the same website I want to use it for. Or is there another solution to do this?

Thank you in advance
    Kind regards,
    Rachel

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Also I’m having trouble with this theme..
    Can’t seem to figure out how to add my header-images on my homepage. I added them, but can’t see them anywhere.
    I’m using the Creative theme.

Please help !
    Kind regards,
    Rachel

• Hi Rachel, if you set up two sites, one in English and one in Dutch, you’d need to purchase the theme separately for each site.

There are other options for multilingual sites that don’t involve creating two sites:

The forefront support does not show step by step on how to set up.

Can’t seem to figure out how to add my header-images on my homepage. I added them, but can’t see them anywhere.

I don’t see a header image uploaded in your Customizer at the moment so perhaps you removed it, but as a premium theme, Creative has its own forum, so you can get further help directly from the developer here:

https://premium-themes.forums.wordpress.com/forum/creative

• The topic ‘Making my site multilingual with premium theme’ is closed to new replies.