Make Default site font bold

• Hello

I am using a custom font on my site. I love the font but unfortunately the weight it quite light and it needs to be bold.

Using the ‘Additional CSS’ feature, I have managed to increase the text font throught the site but it does not work when I try to make the font bold.

Could you please advise me as to what I should do to make the default text font bold>

I very much look forward to your reply.

Kind regards

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to moderators and staff)

• This issue as been resolved.

• Hi there,

Thank you for updating us!

Upon reviewing your WordPress.com account, I noticed that there are no sites linked to it, which indicates your site might be hosted on another platform.

I highly recommend considering a migration to WordPress.com. This move can provide you with direct support and access to a variety of enhanced features. We are currently offering a free migration service to make this transition as smooth as possible. You can request this service here or simply reply to this message, and we’ll take care of the rest.

If you’d like to explore the differences and advantages between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, please refer to our comprehensive comparison guide.

Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. We are committed to providing you with the best possible support.

Reply to Make Default site font bold