Made a Python program — How do I show it off on my blog?

• One of the authors on my WordPress.com blog wrote a program in Python which requires a little interactivity to enjoy. It would go something like the right side of this image: http://i.imgur.com/PnutX.png

At the very least, he could publish his code using [sourcecode language="python"] and welcome the reader of the post to copy/paste the code into Python to see how it works. But the problem arises that I do not expect any of our readers to have Python already installed, or that they will necessarily want to go to the trouble of installing it.

Is there a way to make a blog post in which users would be able to interact with his Python program?

I think the best way to go about this would be to find a website which hosts the ability to upload your Python script to the web and then link to that (the way YouTube does with videos). I have been unable to find such a website, and wonder if anyone knows of one, or has an alternative solution.

Many thanks,
    James

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The topic ‘Made a Python program — How do I show it off on my blog?’ is closed to new replies.