Live Chat

• Where is the 24/7 Live Chat I paid for????

If I wanted to wade through hundreds of pages of help files I would not have purchased wordpress.

Follow the automated instructions just gets you back to the help files. NO ACTUAL SUPPORT

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

We continue to offer live messaging support, though you may have observed a reduction in our capacity to respond to requests in real-time as frequently as before. We are still committed to responding to all inquiries as promptly as possible.

When you have a moment, feel free to provide more details what you need assistance with and we’ll be happy to help. You can also reach out to us following these guidelines.

• Hi, I am really annoyed, that is an understatement actually, I cannot access live chat AT ALL despite being on the creator plan, technically you guys are in breach of contract because it is supposed to be a part of the conditions I paid for, you need to rectify this immediately!

• Hi there,

Looks like we have just replied to the email you sent us. We can continue there.

Please respond to that so we can continue answering your queries as quickly as possible.

• The topic ‘Live Chat’ is closed to new replies.