language problems on the buttons,,,

• i am so grateful – there are some setting pages. and this page i haven’t seen.it is a bit like a jungle to me. so now I am doing changes and will get “bold” to write and hopefully my friends would give me a chance ;-) I just Jumped into very cold water… Rachel ,I would be grateful for more tips like adding buttons and fun stuff. I would like in the buttons line to have my blog beautiful , easy to see the buttons -since lots of my friends are not so familiar with the computer and it should be very friendly home to host in ♥

• Hi Efrat,

I’d recommend looking through our Support Site for all sorts of ideas about fun things you can add to your blog.

If you’d like to add buttons, you can use our Image Widget to add images or you could follow our tutorial for adding social media buttons. Have fun with it! :)

• Glad to see the language issue is mostly resolved.

Only the “About” page link in the menu is in Hebrew (אודות) even though the underlying page URL says “about”. You can edit that Page to rewrite the Page title from the Dashboard>Pages>About. Remember to click update in the Publish module on the right in the Page Editor to save your changes.

• The topic ‘language problems on the buttons,,,’ is closed to new replies.