K2 Theme – Problem with custom header

• I have wordpress installed on my blog, found at http://shnugglebunny.com. I have the K2-lite theme installed, and I had uploaded a custom header image. It was working perfectly fine, up until a few days ago when the header image suddenly disappeared and I am left with a blue header with my blog title on it.

I can’t seem to find any options to upload a new header image or anything in the Appearance menu, so I am very confused about what happened to it. My header image (a purple image with leaves and my blog title) is still on the server, and when I preview new themes my header shows up.

My question is, is there a problem with the K2-lite theme? Is there any way to fix my custom header or should I look for a new theme to install?

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• Ah yes, this is a self-hosted website. I’ll post it on the WordPress.org forums, but if anyone has any solutions I’d still be happy to hear them.

• The topic ‘K2 Theme – Problem with custom header’ is closed to new replies.