is there a login problem with the mobile app?

• I can no longer log into my blog via the iPhone app. I have an iPhone 5 and the latest version of the WordPress app. It worked fine for me for like 5 or 6 months, and now I haven’t been able to use it in weeks. I type in my correct password and it gives me an error message that’s sort of like “you have exceeded the allowed number of attempts. Please wait a few minutes and try again.” It tells me that even on my first attempt after a week of not trying. Not happy about this. Is there an update coming soon?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• I tagged this thread for Staff assistance. Please subscribe to it so you are notified when they respond.

• You do get locked out after a certain number of failed login attempts. Please let it rest until tomorrow, then try again. If you have an incorrect password error, please try resetting your password, do not repeatedly attempt to log in with the wrong password.

• It happens on the first attempt with the correct password. I tried resetting it, giving the app “some time”. I even tried deleting and reinstalling it. I never get an “incorrect password” error, it just tells me that I’ve exceeded my attempts and need to try later.

• How long did you give it after the last attempt?

• The topic ‘is there a login problem with the mobile app?’ is closed to new replies.