Installing WordPress: wp-admin/install.php

• I am trying to install WordPress for the first time on my mac -_- I’ve downloaded the given files and now I am trying to follow the instructions on the ReadMe file, but I can’t access “wp-admin/install.php”. I have tried with Chrome and Safari. I keep getting the messages “server error” or “no connection established” or “you have not enabled php”. 1) I tried running other files from the same server and they worked. 2) Of course there’s no connection because I haven’t installed it yet. 3) I opened other php files and they worked fine; plus, I did that whole crazy allow php code thing from terminal. I’ve searched forums and developer and html blogs etc. and I read through all the instructions in the ReadMe file. I’m pretty new to this so I could be missing something obvious, but if you could help me out that’d be great! Thank you in advance!
    Blog url: http://nicolettecantillo.wordpress.com/

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• sorry. I only just found the other post to go to wordpress.org but I cant erase this post. sorry about that. please make it easier to search for a topic. thanks.

• The topic ‘Installing WordPress: wp-admin/install.php’ is closed to new replies.