IE8 not showing my left hand nav bar-how to fix?

• Hi,

Using IE8 my left hand nav bar does not show up. the website looks normal with Firefox, of Google Chrome, but something is goofy with the internet Explorer 8. Can someone help me fix the problem. My site is called http://www.behavedoggy.com.

Thanks a lot, Mike

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• Hi bajamike

Just to give a little more info so someone can help you, I run IE7 and do not see your nav bar on the landing page. However, when I click on the first hyperlink in the text, I am taken to a page where your nav bar is visible. If I click on Sitemap, the nav bar is visible. If I click on some of the other links, (I didn’t try them all, sorry) there is no nav bar on the page I am taken to.

• @mrsbitch, that blog is self-hosted and he needs to be over at wordpress.ORG.

• The topic ‘IE8 not showing my left hand nav bar-how to fix?’ is closed to new replies.