i want to add www in to the url of my website

• please help check contact my own domain

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there! I want to clarify that WordPress.com automatically removes the www. subdomain from all URLs. While you can still visit your site using www.nailelite.com.sg and www.nailelitebeauty.wordpress.com, please note that it will redirect to the non-www variants by default.

We would instead encourage you to stay consistent with using your non-www domains to share your website moving forward. We have more information on our policy of removing the www. subdomain here:

WP
    www Versus non-www Domains
    2 min read
    On WordPress.com websites, the www version of your domain address will always redirect to the non-www version. This guide explains why it is not possible to use ‘www’ (and why that’s a good thing!) www Web Address Behavior Anyone who types a site address such as www.yourgroovydomain.com will be redirected to the version without www (i.e., yourgroovydomain.com.) You cannot redirect a domain
  • hello

i see the erro when i connect form my domain to hosting workpress. please help check

• Which type of error are you seeing for your domain? So far, it looks like your domain may not be pointing toward your website on WordPress.com; you can confirm this using our Site Profiler here: https://wordpress.com/site-profiler/nailelite.com.sg

While your domain has been connected to your WordPress.com site, the name servers have not been changed to point toward the servers for WordPress.com. To fix this, you’ll need to revisit your domain’s registrar, and adjust the settings for your DNS Records so that the name servers point towards WordPress.com.

We have 3 names servers, which are the following:

• NS1.WORDPRESS.COM
    • NS2.WORDPRESS.COM
    • NS3.WORDPRESS.COM

More details regarding how to change your domain’s name servers and properly connect your domain can be found here:

WP
    Domains » Connect a Domain to WordPress.com
    6 min read
    If you already own a domain name with another provider, you can use that domain with your WordPress.com site. Connecting (also called “mapping”) a domain to WordPress.com is free with any paid WordPress.com plan. Follow the steps in this guide to connect your existing domain name to WordPress.com. About Domain Connection Connecting (or “mapping”) a domain to your WordPress.com site means:
Reply to i want to add www in to the url of my website