I want my my facebook posts to be clickable not playable

• Hi , . Every Body , . . .
    I have created new blog and I Enable WordPress To Post To My Facebook Page , and all things right . . .
    But . . .
    When wordpress share my wordpress-posts(that contain only youtube videos) on facebook , it create a facebook-post with a video playable on facebook , not a facebook-post with a clickable link to my blog . . .
    …………..
    so i want a method , so i or wordpress can create a facebook-post with clickable link to my blog (Not Play The Embedded YouTube Video On Facebook) , I want a traffic to my blog . . .
    ————–
    Look At This Picture Through This Link (Playable Video On Facebook)(I Don’t Want This)

Look At This Picture Through This Link (Clickable Link On Facebook To My Video Post On My Blog)(I Want This Always)

(Note : This Post Is Created Also By WordPress But , I didn’t figure out , how it happen , Any Programmer Here To Explain . . . )

• Unfortunately what displays on Facebook is determined by them, not by WordPress. What you can try is to assign a featured image to your posts. WordPress will then “suggest” to Facebook to use that image, but in the end the software at Facebook will decide what to display – the image or the video.

The only way to have total control over this is to place your posts on Facebook manually rather than using Publicize. Then Facebook should give you options which image to display, or else you can remove the thumbnail and only have the link there. According to another volunteer on the forums inserting the link manually will also result in more people seeing it, as the Facebook algorithms hide auto-posted content from people’s timelines.

• Thank you for explaining . . .
    > I try the featured image , but not work (Facebook choose Playable-Post Not Clickable-Post)
    > I try manual posting and uploading an image with standard-dimension , but not work (Facebook choose Playable-Post Not Clickable-Post)
    I think the problem that , we are positng on facebook a “Video WordPress Post” not a Page . .
    I think the only way to solve the problem is to change my blog to website (On WebSite The Functionality of Clickable Post Is Working Fine)

• If you’re using the Video post format switching it to the regular post format could also work. You can still use a video in a post without setting the post itself to Video.

• The topic ‘I want my my facebook posts to be clickable not playable’ is closed to new replies.