I can't log in to my wordpress account.

• Hello.
    I have another wp blog. The link is matchaaisukurimu.wordpress.com
    I already know the password, but every time I logged in, I always got this message:
    Your account has been blocked for security precaution.
    I can’t reset my password because I don’t have access to my e-mail anymore.
    I’m confused. Why suddenly I get blocked when I already knew my password.
    Any help would be really appreciate.
    Thank you.

• Irrelevant reply redacted by staff

• Hi there,

I can see changes to that site made four hours ago, and our system shows two browser sessions are currently logged into the account that owns that site. Were you able to log in?

We only block accounts if we detect a number or incorrect password entries from the same IP address in a short period of time, indicating a possible attempt by someone to hack the account. These blocks are temporary, and if you wait a few hours you should be able to log in, as long as you use the correct password.

@rashidkalwar786

While you’re welcome to help out here, please note that these forums are for WordPress.com. The information you provided in your reply only applies to the open source version of WordPress made on WordPress.org, and none of it is relevant to account access on WordPress.com.

Also please try to keep your replies short, and link to official support documentation where possible, rather than reposting entire support pages or tutorials in forum replies.

If you haven’t yet, I recommend you have a look at our volunteer guidelines at https://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpress-com-volunteers/

• @kokkieh
    Hi, thanks for replying.
    I’m sorry I don’t really understand.
    So someone was logging to my account at the time you replying my message?
    May I know the location of that login session?
    I believe I have the right password, because every time I tried to login with another password, the message was “Oops, the password you entered is wrong”
    But the first time (and every time) I logged in with my right password, the message was “Your account has been blocked for security precaution”.
    Yes, I made the username change today, and I thought to change the e-mail as well because it’s an old account.
    But thank you for the reply.
    I will try to log in again tomorrow and see what’ll happen.
    I’ll report it here too.
    Thank you again. :)

• Oh, I forget. I can logged in today (around 10-11 hours ago if I’m not wrong) to make the change (and post something on that blog address), but then I need to do another stuff. When I tried to logged in again around 3 hours later, that blocked-account message pop up.
    If I fail again, is there another way to recover my account?

• @anienday, if you need to recover your account, you will want to fill in the form linked on this page:

https://wordpress.com/support/account-recovery/

• Hi.. I just logged in again, and the message still the same.
    “Your account has been blocked for security precaution.”
    Can you please unlock the block?
    I can’t access my e-mail anymore. And I don’t have proof of ownership.
    I only have that password.
    It’s weird. I didn’t do anything wrong but suddenly get blocked.
    You can ask me anything about that account and I surely can answer.
    Please help
    Thank you.

• Hi there,

Please wait for a few hours for the block to be lifted and you should be able to log in again.

When you do make sure to change your email address to one that you have access to.

Change Your Email Address

• @fstat
    Hi.. thank you for reply. I will try to log in again next time.

• Hi there.
    I still can’t log in.
    The message’s still same

• If you still are unable to access that account, the next step is to reset its password, but you mentioned that you don’t have access to that email anymore. For that, please send an email to our Account Recovery team at passwordhelp@wordpress.com. There’s little that you can do here on this forum.

• I manage two blogs –

which I am able to access and

which I cannot access.

Really stuck as to what to do as I am less interested in doing anything with the first one but the second one is the most important and I’ve put a lot of work into it – its my dead father’s writings, which I started putting on line when he was alive and I want to finish the job. I’m desperate to know what to do to access the second one.

• @melherdon – Please start your own thread from the link below and add the tag modlook if you need staff attention.

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/?new=1

• @fstat
    hello. thank you for your help.
    I already e-mail to account recovery team.

• The topic ‘I can't log in to my wordpress account.’ is closed to new replies.