I CAN’T BUY THE PLAN

• First it says 18 EUR per month if I buy it only monthly, I select okay, it redirects me to choose which site I want this plan to be used upon and it just goes from monthly to One Year, Two Years, Three Years

WP.com: Yes
    Jetpack: No
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Best to be logged into the site you want to upgrade first and then choose “monthly” from the dropdown. Saying that, unless you plan on cancelling your new site in five months time it makes no sense paying so much extra for monthly. After one year you would have paid twice as much as people with yearly plans. You’d miss out on the option of a free domain address for the first year too.

• @vgricius205 It sounds like you may have mixed up purchasing a domain versus a hosting plan for your website.

Domains cannot be purchased monthly and you had bought a domain around a month ago. While you can purchase a domain without a plan, to have your domain be your primary domain, you need a paid plan. Otherwise, your domain will redirect to your free *.wordpress.com URL.

Our paid plans you can choose either monthly or yearly billing. Visit https://wordpress.com/plans/plungesadvokatas.wordpress.com and choose the “Pay monthly” option from the drop down menu to switch to the monthly billing options.

Or, choose your plan below and click the “upgrade” button!

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything else.

• I always begin with monthly so in case this all thing does not work out I will only be losing money worth of 1 month and not a whole year.

• I already purchased a domain by paying for it YEARLY. And the problem as it was stated before there is no way for me to choose the option monthly as in the drop down menu it only give me yearly options. Now after seeing how expensive this all is as you need to buy the same plan over and over again for every single one of your websites, just seems like a scam to me.

• I logged into your dashboard and added the monthly Creator plan to your cart without any issue. To complete the purchase, simply visit your checkout page: https://wordpress.com/checkout/plungesadvokatas.wpcomstaging.com

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Reply to I CAN’T BUY THE PLAN