i cant add admin to help me run the site

• i can add up another admin to help me run the site it keeps sending trashed like this http://mohtech.com.ng/resetpass__trashed/?key=8KitlyInwaHVeEY2N5a5&login=alice> this is invitation link it use to send to who so ever i want to make admin and the will not open at it will just reply page not found please help me

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there!

I am so sorry but you are using the wrong forum center. You need to know the difference between WordPress.com, and WordPress.org, because they aren’t the same forums. Each have different but some same features. If you still don’t understand, read on.

You are on WordPress.com Forums, when you would need to be on WordPress.org forums, for this request, as this is for hosted sites, and not for “self” hosted sites under their own hosts.

The difference between WordPress.com forums and WordPress.org can be found here. Basically, they have they have the same name, but the difference is .org, and .com, and have different options in each. Also, WordPress.com, is where everything is done for you, and WordPress.org, where you manage you servers, etc.

WordPress.com and WordPress.org have different username accounts, logins, features, run different versions of some themes with the same names, and have separate support documentation and separate support forums.

You might want to contact their support center and get more information, and contact them for more information regarding this.

The forums for WordPress.org can be found here.

We’re so sorry we couldn’t assist you further, and wish for success with your site.

Cheers!

• The topic ‘i cant add admin to help me run the site’ is closed to new replies.