I can't access my account

• I have a website through wordpress.com. Someone else built it for me, although I paid the $300 for the business upgrade in 8/24/19 for one year and I have access to the site through the admin account. The person has stopped working on the site and I didn’t pay the $300 in 8/24/20 and the site was locked. Now I’m trying to get it up and running on my own. I have found in the manage purchases folder where I pay. Since I didn’t renew the business subscription in august of 2020 it has reverted to a free website. When I pay the $300 will that turn my website back on since it has been disabled for 6 months or is there something else in addition to paying the $300 that I will have to do to be able to see and access my site. Right now all I see is a skeleton of the text on my home page. Not the actual site. Any help would be appreciated.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• How do I get access to my website. I let the Business subscription lapse 6 months ago. If I pay the $300 for the Business upgrade again, will that give me full access to the website. Apparently it reverted back to a free site, and all I see is some text from my home page.

• I can ot access my account either, yet they were kind enough to remind me they would be charging my cc for another year. ~The Busy Agoraphobic

• Hi there,

You are the owner of the account and should have access to the site under your account when visiting the WordPress.com dashboard. If you pay to renew the Business Plan on the site, the features associated with the Plan should again be accessible for you. Are you trying to access the site via the WordPress.com dashboard or wp-admin? Either way, as the owner, you should have access to the site.

Let me know if you are having any trouble.

Thanks,

• The topic ‘I can't access my account’ is closed to new replies.