How to solve this incompatible issue: MySQL with Access 2010?

• I have recently created a database using Microsoft Access 2010. I tried to import this website compatible database to the WordPress using XAMPP for Windows. The WordPress is hosted at http://localhost/wordpress/wp-admin which has been successfully setup in my computer.

Everything in the WordPress is fine except that it is not allowed to import my said database into the WordPress. The WordPress has the functionality to import databases from outside. And it has MySQL embedded.

From XAMPP Control Panel ->phpMyAdmin->Database->Import ?€??€?->Choose ->theDatabase->GO, it should import the database correctly.

However, when I tried to import the said database, there is an error message saying: ?€?You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ?€? ?€? at line 1?€?. The strange signs as appeared here are also questions: what are they and how do they come and why not they are solved in the first place?

The MySQL server version I am using is: 5.5.8. My computer operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium.

After failure of attempts to find the right solution to the problem, I have to report and publish this issue, hoping that this problem can be solved as soon as possible.

I wonder if this is a bug or something that is beyond understanding right now. Would you please offer solutions and guidance. Thanks.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You’re using a self-hosted WordPress.org blog, which we really can’t help with.

To clear up any confusion, WordPress.com and WordPress.org are two different entities.

WordPress.org has complete support and documentation sites for self-hosted/installed versions of WordPress via their Codex and Support Forums.

• The topic ‘How to solve this incompatible issue: MySQL with Access 2010?’ is closed to new replies.