How to show category tags on front page?

• How do I show the category tag on the front page for all blog posts on this website: http://www.indusdictum.com? The theme is “publisher”

The blog I need help with is indusdictum.com.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• There are 4 categories: Economy, Politics, Science, Culture — they all have sub-categories. I want the front page to display the respective sub-category tags.

• Hi there, firstly, with the WordPress.com Premium plan, you are not allowed to hide the footer credits on your site, nor are you allowed to hide the WordPress admin bar that appears at the top of the site when you, or someone else is logged into WordPress.com. For more on that, please see the following two support pages.

Footer Credits (under Other Plans)
    Custom CSS FAQ (under “May I remove the Admin Bar, credit links…)

Please remove the following from your custom CSS to restore the admin bar and footer credits.

#wpadminbar,#wpadminbar .quicklinks > ul > li {
     display:none
    }
    footer#footer .footer-wrap {
     display:none
    }

If you are wanting to show the categories on the post listing in the main content area of your main page, that is not something that can be done with CSS since those elements are not in the HTML for that page. To add them would require modifications to the theme php script files and we cannot edit or change those files here at WordPress.com unless you would have the WordPress.com Business plan upgrade. With that though, to make this change would be pretty complex and would require creation of a Child Theme and then some good PHP script skills.

• The topic ‘How to show category tags on front page?’ is closed to new replies.