How to remove a blog?

• Last night at around 2am (after hours, I admit) I created a wordpress blog, and imported data from Tumblr. I quickly realized that I did would not really use this blog much, so proceeded to delete it.
    However, while all the deletion email links and ‘blog has been deleted’ confirmation came up, the blog in question still exists.

The only difference now is that I cannot edit posts, nor can I touch any of it because it says that I am not authorized to do so.

I would really love to use WordPress in the future, and it would give me great piece of mind if I could remove this old blog (which is practically a copy of my Tumblr) and instead create a new one.

I am aware that I was working after hours and perhaps it was a glitch in the server, yet still, there is information on it that I’d prefer to be able to control e.g.work I’ve done with friends, pictures of friends, etc.

Thank you in advance for any help :)

The blog in question is this: trippyconspiracies.wordpress.com

Also, if I attempt to report the blog, it says that I would be ‘reporting my own blog,’ however I do not have access to it.

• You did not specify a blog address or reason for posting when you created this topic.

This support forum is for blogs hosted at WordPress.com. If your question is about a self-hosted WordPress blog then you’ll find help at the WordPress.org forums.

If you don’t understand the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, you may find this information helpful.

If you forgot to include a link to your blog, you can reply and include it below. It’ll help people to answer your question.

This is an automated message.

• The blog I need help with is above :)

• I am so sorry, this blog is an accidental repost! Please ignore. I was not deliberately spamming. :)

• The topic ‘How to remove a blog?’ is closed to new replies.