how to make those images of snaps theme show in my site

• How to make those images (protofolios) of snaps theme show in my site. Do i have to put a gallery widget on the homepage?? I tried this one but it is not what I am looking for… I want to those images to be darker(to shade) before I click just like the preview example of snaps theme.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi,

Instructions on how to produce a homepage like that of the Snaps demo may be found in the Getting Started section of the Snaps theme guide, which says (in part):

Snaps takes advantage of the Portfolios feature on WordPress.com, offering unique layouts and organization for your images.

By default, the homepage will display your latest posts in a traditional blog format. To get the most out of this theme, you first need to create some portfolio projects. Then, to display those projects on the homepage (as shown in the theme demo), follow these steps:

1. Create a new page to serve as the homepage
    2. Assign the Portfolio Page Template from the Page Attributes section
    3. Publish your page
    4. Go to CustomizerStatic Front Page, and choose the new page as your site’s static “Front page”

The Snaps theme will now display your Portfolio projects on the homepage. Please note, that the page using Portfolio Page Template will not support the Infinite Scroll feature.

• I’d meant to put the quoted section in quotes, like so:

Snaps takes advantage of the Portfolios feature on WordPress.com, offering unique layouts and organization for your images.

By default, the homepage will display your latest posts in a traditional blog format. To get the most out of this theme, you first need to create some portfolio projects. Then, to display those projects on the homepage (as shown in the theme demo), follow these steps:

1. Create a new page to serve as the homepage
    2. Assign the Portfolio Page Template from the Page Attributes section
    3. Publish your page
    4. Go to CustomizerStatic Front Page, and choose the new page as your site’s static “Front page”

The Snaps theme will now display your Portfolio projects on the homepage. Please note, that the page using Portfolio Page Template will not support the Infinite Scroll feature.

• The topic ‘how to make those images of snaps theme show in my site’ is closed to new replies.