how to make my website to show on google search engine

• can you help to make my website to show on google search engine?

WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

If you’d like your site to show up on Google, it’s quite simple to get started! By default, all WordPress.com sites are already very search-engine-friendly. However, it may take a little time for your site to show up in Google search results. To help speed up the process, make sure you’ve completed the following steps:

• Create valuable and original content on your site.
    • Share your content on social media platforms.
    • Engage with others by commenting on other blogs and participating in the community.

Furthermore, to give your site an even better chance of being discovered, I’d recommend checking out our Business Plan. This plan offers advanced SEO Tools that can provide additional ways to optimize your site for search engines! You can learn more about these tools at https://wordpress.com/support/seo-tools/.

Also, the Business plan comes with a free domain (for the first year), the ability to install plugins and custom themes, and 24/7 live chat support. If you’re interested, you can quickly upgrade below.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. I’m here to help you!

• The topic ‘how to make my website to show on google search engine’ is closed to new replies.