How To Fix ‘Please check your Primary Site’s Jetpack connection’

• Hi Guys, I am experiencing a problem with my Jetpack connection.

The following issues I’m experiencing are stated below:

1. When I click on ‘Jetpack dashboard’ from my wordpress back-end on my site, I always get the following error message:

‘Jetpack encountered an error and was unable to display the Dashboard. Please try refreshing the page.’

2. When I try to load ‘Jetpack Boost’ lately, I get the following message:

‘Whoops, something went wrong ….Failed to load Speed Scores
    Timed out while waiting for speed-score.’

This hasn’t been happening until recent. I use WP SuperCache, WP Optimize together with Jetpack on this site, however, I set them in a way whereby they won’t conflict with each other. I also use Optimole as well, just to inform you on some of the relative tools I use, hopefully it helps in the diagnosis of my issue.

3. When I try connecting to wordpress.com lately, I get the following message:
    ‘Please check your Primary Site’s Jetpack connection’

I have checked my connection, even used your debugger tool ‘https://jptools.wordpress.com/debug/’ to detect what could be possibly wrong, and the debugger showed that ‘Everything looks great!’

I am confused and at my wit’s end here and need help please fixing this Jetpack connectivity issue.

I don’t know if it could be a hosting issue but I doubt it as I use Awardspace hosting and they are pretty decent for a hosting service (even when their servers might be down due to routine maintenance, I still get great support from them).

Please assist me in resolving this issue.

Thank you so much.

Micah B.
    BrandWatchmail Team Representative

WP.com: Unknown
    Jetpack: Yes
    Correct account: Yes

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey there @brandwatchmail / Micah, thanks for getting in touch:

the debugger showed that ‘Everything looks great!’

Whenever we see this, where you’re getting a connection error in spite of the debug tool reporting no errors, it’s almost always a cookie issue in the browser. Maddening, I know! Can you try logging out, then log back in? Sometimes deleting the cookie for WordPress.com can help, too, though I’d recommend confirming the issue in another browser before bothering with that. Let us know what you find, and thanks for your patience!

• The topic ‘How To Fix ‘Please check your Primary Site’s Jetpack connection’’ is closed to new replies.