How to disable emails for comment likes?

• Apologies if this is a duplicate topic; I tried searching the forums first but didn’t see anything answering my question.

I’m not a new blogger, so I’m surprised I couldn’t find the option in my settings. (This is a new account, for a brand-new personal blog.) I see options to disable email notifications for new followers, post likes, new comments, etc. But I’m still getting emails whenever someone likes a comment I’ve written, and I don’t see the setting to opt out. I also checked the support articles but couldn’t find the answer.

Can anybody help? Thanks!

• Hi there,

You can turn that off on your account’s notifications settings page. Here’s a link to that page:

https://wordpress.com/me/notifications/comments

• Thanks for your help, I turned it off for that account.

I happened to be logged into my other account when I clicked your link, and I noticed that my notification settings refer to old devices I don’t have anymore. (In contrast, this new account lists my current phone, where I have the WP app installed.) Is there a way to update those devices?

Thanks!

• Ah, shoot. I didn’t mean to post to this thread from the @empgarrett account…I wanted to keep those two accounts separate so the anon one could be completely anonymous…I may be internally panicking a bit right now…that blog has some really personal stuff I don’t want linked to my name…I’ve been having internet connectivity issues and apparently when I finally got my reply to load it had me on my other login…I don’t even know how that happened… D:

• You would find that under your connected applications:

https://wordpress.com/me/security/connected-applications

You can click on the down arrow to see when it was first authorized. It looks like your newest device is an Android? If so you should be safe to disconnect the others. If you do need a connection there, you’ll be prompted to allow it the next time you access it.

Otherwise, you should be all set!

• The topic ‘How to disable emails for comment likes?’ is closed to new replies.